1. What’s your name, please? 你的名字是什么? My name is … 2. What’s his/her/its name? 她/他/它叫什么名字？ Her/His/Its name is …
1.How old are you? 你多大了？ I’m…
2. How old is he/she/it? 她/他/它多大？ She /He/ It is …
1．When is your /his/her birthday? It’s July 1st.
4) 出处 1. Where is/ are ….from? She is from American. 她来自美国。 2. Where do/does… come from? She is from American. 她来自美国。
5) 人物 1. Who is he ? He is my brother. 他是我弟弟。
1. What is he? He is a doctor. 他是医生。 2. What does he do? He is a doctor. 3. What’s his job? He is a doctor.
7）外貌 1. What is he like? He is short and thin. 他很矮很瘦。 8) 喜好
1. What do/does he like? He likes English. 2. Do/does …like English? Yes, he does/ No, he doesn’t. 9) 事情 1. What’s the matter with you? 你怎么啦？ I have a cold.我感冒了。
1）颜色 1.What colour is /are …? It’s / They are blue. 2. Is your pen blue? Yes, it is./ No, it isn’t. 2）位置 1. Where is /are …? It’s / They are on the desk. 2. Is /Are … in/ on/under/…? Yes, it is ./ No, it isn’t. 3) 名称 1. What’s this? It’s a computer. 2. What are these/those? They are… 3. Is this/ that…? Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t. 4. Are these/ those…? Yes, they are. / No, they aren’t. 4) 数量 1. How many boys are there in your class? Fifteen. 5) 价格 1. How much is this dress? It’s 5 yuan. 5元
1）天气 1. What’s the weather like in Beijing? It’s sunny. 2. How is the weather? It’s sunny. 3. Is it sunny? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t. 2) 时间 1. What time is it now ? It’s 5 o’clock. 3)季节 1.Which season is it? It’s summer. 2. Which season do you like best? Summer. 3. What’s your favourite season? Summer. 4) 日期 1.What’s the date? It’s May 5th.
1. I’m sorry. 对不起。
2. Sorry, I don’t know. 对不起，我不知道。
3. Excuse me. 对不起，打扰一下。
4. I have a cold. 我感冒了。I’m sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾听到这个消息。
1. Thank you./ Thanks. 谢谢。You’re welcome. 不用谢。/ That’s OK. 没关系。
2. It’s very kind of you (to help me ). 帮助我你真是太好了。
1.May I come in? 我可以进来吗？
Come in, please. 请进。
2. Can I have two cakes? 我能吃两个蛋糕吗？
No, you can’t. 不，你不能。
3. Can I have one，please? 我能吃一个吗？
Yes./All right. Here you are. 好的。给你。
4. Can I go with you? 我能和你一起走吗？
1. Shall we play football together?
All right. 好的。 2. Let’s go to school. OK/ Good idea.
3. Don’t open your book. 不要打开书。
1. It’s time to get up/go to school… 到了起床/去学校的时候了。